For so very long I have been dealing with the Child Support Agency. I have done everything I was told to do and more. I have been threatened, embarrassed, and now in danger of losing my job because of them. My son was lost to me over a decade ago when his mother left with him and left no contact information with me, the court, or the child support agency.
I was told after continuously paying to the agency, even after she left, they could not hold the money for someone THEY COULD NOT FIND AND HAD NO CONTACT INFORMATION FOR! They told me the case had been closed and I could no longer make payments since it had been closed. I requested they keep the money until they found the mother at which time I was told "We do not and cannot hold funds for someone that no longer lives in this state and that we have no contact information for."
I was young and knew nothing of the legal system. They take advantage of the young non-custodial parents, men and women who are trying to do the right thing but don't know the system. They do not tell you, you need to file some documentation to try to get the order associated with the case changed or overturned since the mother can't be found. If you are on trial and the case is closed everyone leaves the courtroom including the judge, jury, attorneys, and bailiff; are you supposed to punish yourself without knowing the outcome of the case? Maybe that is the way it works. How about a, fully open to the press, court case by jury where we the non-custodial parents sue the child support agency for their criminal actions. Where all the families they have destroyed are allowed to be on the other side of the table and receive true justice.
The mother of my child recently reopened the case in another state after contacting me and giving me some sob story about her having problems with her husband. (Like I should care after over 10 years) She then goes on to ask me "Don't you think your owe your child something?" Are you kidding me? I don't even know my child.
I was then contacted by the attorney general's office of her state saying I owe back child support and then they threatened to destroy my credit, take suspend my license, and various other things, even though I started paying them right when they said I owed them money. Where is the justice in that. Is that really what's best for the child?
In case they were not aware, if they kill my credit I probably won't get that job I was going after. If they suspend my license, I probably won't be able to get to my temporary job or to the interview for the full time job I was trying to get. And again I ask, is this really what is good for the child?
This being said I am calling for all troops to arms! I want a very public case against the child support agency disclosing all of their practices since they are an agency of the state government our tax dollars fund. We have a constitutional right to any information we require or inquire of! We cannot sit idly by and let this agency get away with destroying so many people's lives and the children are ultimately the ones who pay. This agency should not be immune to the repercussions of its own actions just as our public officials should not. Our government is pulling the blinds over our eyes and we are letting them because they feel by some authority they can state they have immunity for their actions and those that work for them.
If one of us would break into a family's home and steal all of their money, take their car, and destroy their lives can we declare immunity as well? I think not. We are a nation of laws, laws which the government should also and must also abide by.
How can we as a nation allow ourselves to be taken advantage of over and over again by a government that is as corrupt, if not more, than those of the countries they accuse of such despicable behaviors? How long will we continue to be willfully ignorant of the facts and allow this government that is supposed to work for us to lie to us, withhold information from us, and cripple the very foundation of our nation? We must take a stand and let them know, we foot the bills, and we keep the lights on in the state and federal government buildings, WE PAY THIER PAYCHECKS!!! It is not the other way around.
Let us stand together and be heard. Let's take back our rights and hold their feet to the fire. Let us unite and bring them back the reality that we live in.
God Bless America, our children, soldiers! Let's pray that our leaders will see the light or by God we will show it to them on their way out the door!
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Submission - AddMe
4169 - Free Link Directory
Vegetable Gardening
4169 - Free Link Directory
4169 - Free Link Directory
No comments:
Post a Comment